KAATSU Master 2.0 Package
|Set of KAATSU AirBands|
|2 Year warranty|
|Monthly Digital Magazine|
|KAATSU Cloud Connect©|
Masimo Pulse Oximeter
|AirBands $329 set of 4 (S, M, L, XL)|
|Additional Certifications $250|
Gain Access to the KAATSU Specialist Certification Training and Exam!
The KAATSU Master 2.0 Package enables you to secure your KAATSU Certification and your KAATSU Equipment in one convenient transaction.
If you need to order products separately, click here.
KAATSU Master 2.0
- Effective muscle toning
- Improved circulation
- Faster recovery
- Improved speed
- Enhanced stamina
- Increased strength
- Greater range of motion
- Time saving
- Convenient – exercise anywhere anytime
- Offers 6 levels of KAATSU Cycle
- Enables monitoring and archiving of real-time physiological data
- Enables standard KAATSU Cycles for all ages and abilities
- Enables customizable KAATSU Cycles for athletic performance, recovery and rehabilitation
- Enables video feedback and interaction with KAATSU Master Specialists for real-time consultation
- Enables access to KAATSU Database Cloud where user information is automatically uploaded and archived
- Enables precise, simultaneous and separate control of pressure on each limb
- Access to the KAATSU Performance Database that archives your data and offers comparisons to other users
- Rechargeable battery
- Can be used with both the KAATSU Air Bands or KAATSU Aqua Bands
- Can increase band pressure up to 500 SKU (Standard KAATSU Units)
- Reimbursable with CPT codes
- Physical therapy offices
- University athletic departments & training rooms
- Retirement communities
- Competitive sports teams
The KAATSU Master 2.0 is a fourth-generation KAATSU device that enables real-time monitoring and archiving of physiological data. The device is ideal for use by corporations, organizations, clinics, hospitals, teams or large groups.
It is a robust, portable, tablet-based device with touch-screen controls for 4 pneumatic bands used by individuals of all ages and conditions, physicians, therapists, coaches, companies, organizations, and teams for physical training, rehabilitation, wellness, recovery and strength-, stamina- and speed-building purposes.
The KAATSU Master 2.0 comes with KAATSU Air Bands or KAATSU Aqua Bands of your choosing (select Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large) and can be inputted, automatically uploaded and archived to the KAATSU Performance Database (www.kaatsuperformance.com).
An optional Masimo MightySat™ Fingertrip Pulse Oximeter and Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor measures and monitors the following data during exercise or rehabilitation:
- Pulse Rate (PR) or the number of heart pulses per minute indicates your overall fitness and exertion levels
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) or the oxygen level in the blood indicates changes due to your heart or lung function, oxygen use by your body, and altitude
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates the strength of blood flow to the finger as blood circulation changes
- Respiration Rate (RRp) or the number of breaths per minute indicates how well your heart and lungs are functioning and how quickly you recover from exercise
- Pleth Variability Index (PVi) or the variation in perfusion index over your breathing cycle which may indicate changes in hydration, breathing effort, perfusion or other factors.
- Blood Pressure (BP) indicates your systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood pressure.
The KAATSU Master 2.0 also measures and archives additional information such as:
- KAATSU Time (KT) or the amount of time spent doing KAATSU per session
- Capillary Refill Time (CRT) or the amount of time in seconds that it takes for your capillaries to refill with blood
- KAATSU Exercise (KE) or the type of exercise, movement or rehabilitation you do with KAATSU
- KAATSU Cycle Function (KCf) or the specific type of KAATSU Cycle (e.g., Cycle 20 or Customized Cycle)
KAATSU Air Bands
KAATSU Air Bands are available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Measure the circumference of the top of your arm (right by your armpit) and the circumference of the top of your leg (right alongside your groin). Those circumferences will determine the appropriate size for your KAATSU Air Bands.
Small: less than 18 km (7.06 inches)
Medium: 18 – 28 cm (7.06 – 11.02 inches)
Large: 28 – 38 cm (11.02 – 14.96 inches)
Extra Large: 38 – 48 cm (14.96 – 18.89 inches)
Small: less than 40 cm (15.74 inches)
Medium: 40 – 50 cm (15.74 – 19.68 inches)
Large: 50 – 60 cm (19.68 – 23.62 inches)
Extra Large: 60 – 70 cm (23.62 – 27.55 inches)
If you exceed 48 cm in circumference on your upper arms or 70 cm in circumference on your upper legs, then special order KAATSU Air Bands are recommended.
The KAATSU Air Bands The Arm Bands are shorter and thinner than the longer and wider Leg Bands. Controls on both the KAATSU Master and KAATSU Nano allow for different amounts of compressed air when using the Arm Bands versus the Leg Bands. The Arm Bands and Leg Bands can be inflated to different pressures depending if the users are injured or undergoing rehabilitation on one limb.
The KAATSU Air Bands are specifically constructed to inflate only towards the limb during KAATSU training or rehabilitation. Velcro on the inside holds the Air Bands in place.
The KAATSU Air Bands are sold as a set, which includes 2 Arm Bands and 2 Leg Bands, but only one pair of bands (either arms or legs) can be used at one time. The Bands should be placed as close as possible to the proximal ends of the limbs and placed over clothing, not on bare skin. The bands are connected to either the KAATSU Master 2.0 or KAATSU Nano via translucent Air Tubes and Connectors. The inflation of the bands is precisely controlled by sensors in either the KAATSU Master 2.0 or KAATSU Nano.
The KAATSU Air Bands can be immediately deflated by various controls on both the KAATSU Master and KAATSU Nano. Alternatively, the bands can be easily removed by pulling the Velcro tabs to take off.
A KAATSU Case Study
One month before the opening ceremonies of the 2014 Olympic games in Sochi, Todd Lodwick suffered a devastating injury. The 2010 silver medalist broke his leg, shoulder and tore ligaments when a practice jump went terribly wrong. Doctors recommended surgery, but that would mean no Olympics.
However, there was one other option…
Todd Lodwick chose KAATSU, and the results were witnessed by the entire world, as Todd not only competed in the Olympics but was honored to be the flag bearer for the U.S. Olympic Team.
Dramatically Reduced Recovery Time
The most distinctive feature of KAATSU training is that it produces a significant effect… in a short time… using extremely light loads. The significance of this for Todd Lodwick was that KAATSU Training dramatically reduced his recovery time so that he was able to compete in the Olympics. The fact that he even placed 6th exceeded all expectations.
Contact us for financing options.
MSRP: $5,995 Plus $50 starting month 25,
Contact us for financing options